Japan is the third largest economy of the world, glory of discoveries of cutting-edge technology with diverse landscape, loaded nature and beautiful seasons. It is an island nation of East Asia; its democracy is stable compared to other world economies. It consists of approx 120 million people with half per capita of G7 citizens. Japan universities have world class research facilities. It has hub of cultural powerhouse that introduces exported technology culture and more around the world. With the globalization scheme, Japanese government encourages to accept more foreign students for higher education in Japan. The tuition and living expenses are considerably more affordable than other countries. Foreign students not only can learn Japanese language but also can learn about the culture, tradition and high technology of Japan. The encouraging academic environment, top notch infrastructure, and top-quality education and institutions captivate students from worldwide.
Here are some points to show how Japan is suitable for study:
- Study in Japan will prepare you for a future career in global business.
- Japanese language study can build a strong foundation for graduate work in a range of fields.
- You will have the opportunity to study away or work in Japan.
- Studying in the Japan helped students not only to improve Japanese skills but also to become more of a global citizen.
- The Japanese curriculum is closely integrated with the study of Asia.
- Tuition fees at Japanese universities are significantly less than many other countries.
- Japanese expertise in engineering, design and technology is well known. Japan is a global leader in several niche fields from engineering, robotics and life science to astronautics and oceanography.
- Rich culture with Mix of tradition and cutting edge technology; old and new; East and West; natural and artificial (animation).