New Layer New Layer

Best Courses in Japan for International Students

Almost every Japanese university has an agreement with a foreign university for inter-university exchange. When you’ve chosen the Japanese university you want to go to, you’ll be screened at your home university, and your application will be sent to the university you want to apply to. You’ll usually pay tuition to the institute you’re originally enrolled in. National universities like Kyushu and Waseda are popular for their exchange programs.

You can find short-term programs of 6 months to a year, delivered in the English language in a variety of fields: Liberal Artseconomic, buiness humanities Japanese Language, Science & Technology, etc. These programs typically accept between 20 and 40 students.

Your first preference may be the highest-ranked universities in Japan, such as Kyoto University (the oldest), the University of Tokyo (with 15 graduate schools), Tohoku University (with a number of English programs) and Kyushu University (with a large number of international students).